Sunday, February 7, 2010

Too busy to blog!

Its not that I haven't been doing anything or not working on my platform, but actually the reverse. I have been so busy working on my platform and have lots of pics to download but I haven't had time to post. Maybe I can get mom to do it for me this week. Anyways, I have been very busy with school, work and preparing for competitions again and last night I placed 1st Runner-up at Miss Maple City Scholarship program in Norwalk, Ohio. The title was within my grasp....almost! Soon.... I just know it and I will make my way to the Miss Ohio stage where I will be promoting my platform on PETS - Promoting Education, Training and Safety and the Humane Society!! So excited to have a voice for the animals. Check back soon for more updates about my platform and pictures of furry friends to adopt.

<3 Jess

No comments: