Thursday, January 27, 2011

Community Service Projects

I am so excited because I have confirmation on two separate locations for my Benefit/fund raiser events scheduled this Spring. One will be a Bowling Benefit and the other will be at a Church which I will host adoptable pets from the Toledo Humane Society. Both events will raise money for the Children's Miracle Network and for my platform benefiting the Toledo Area Humane Society plus maybe a few pets from TAHS will find a forever home. I just need to coordinate dates and times for the events and then can start to plan all the activities and raffles and events for each Benefit.

I also have over 80 baby blankets that need to be delivered and given to babies and children at the St. Vincent's Hospital in Toledo, a Children's Miracle Network Hospital. That's just a start though, more blankets are being donated so I will have more that I can also make donations to other programs and hospitals as well. This will be an ongoing thing now. I am hoping to deliver those blankets soon, but would really like to have won my first title for Miss Ohio by the time I do. Keep your fingers crossed that this weekend will be the one. Wish me luck!!

Check back later for more updates and details of the Benefits!

<3 Jess

No comments: