Sunday, August 30, 2009

METROBARKS was a howling good time.....

I had a really good time volunteering at the Metrobarks event at Secor Park. Most of the time I was playing with the dogs, my favorite thing of course. But, I was there promoting my platform and raising money for the Toledo Area Humane Society by selling my candy suckers. The suckers may also be purchased at the Toledo Humane Society on Indian Wood Circle for $1.00 each. All proceeds go to the TAHS, so if you stop in please support my platform and TAHS by purchasing one.

I have pics that I will post soon, pictures can also be viewed on facebook by the Toledo Area Humane Society too. Become a friend and view the pictures and other information they have to offer.

Next event will be October 31, 2009..... which will be launching my new fund-raiser for my newly developed foundation and promoting my platform. Details to follow..... check back for more information regarding my foundation, the event and update of photos.

Thanks <3 Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job.

And for a reminder of the remarkable work being done by Humane Society chapters and their volunteers across the country, please take a look at this short video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/4169 -- which tells the story of one woman’s “aha moment” and how one special dog lead her to become to be a Humane Society volunteer. I think you’ll find it very inspirational.

All the best,
jack@ahamoment.com