Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Toledo Area Humane Society

I have already attended the Orientation for the Humane Society and this weekend I will be shadowing a Veterinarian and staff, before I start my Volunteer work there. I am really excited about this because it is one step closer to what I want to do in life anyways. I get to play with the puppies and kittens and they have rabbits there too, plus it is giving me chance to build my Platform....... During my orientation I spoke with the Director and I was encouraged by our conversation as she wants to discuss this further with me and promote my Platform as well. She was as excited about it as I was. I may be able to work on some of my fund-raising ideas and share that there at the Humane Society! As I have them more details will be coming...... I'll post some pics soon as I get some this weekend....... I will also be shadowing and interviewing my pet's Veterinarian for a College project that I am writing a paper on for the Orientation class I had to take this semester. The paper has to be about our field of work or degree we are pursuing. So I am looking forward to an afternoon at Pondview Clinic in Archbold, Ohio with Dr. Pat and the staff. Update you later................

No comments: